NingBo Jushen Pumps Industry Co. Ltd is a pump and valve manufacturer that specializes in offering a comprehensive range of water control and fluid transporting devices. Our valves and pumps are designed for applications in a variety of industries, like urban sewage treatment, drainage control, and pool plumbing. Whatever your challenge may be, Jushen is committed to providing the right product for your specific needs.
Established in the late 1980's, Jushen has grown through the experiences and knowledge gained over the past 20 years. That experience and knowledge has allowed us to establish a factory covering more than 46,000 square meters and develop 12 different product series, available in more than a thousand specifications in order to meet every customer's needs.
Today, our pumps have been used in major projects in more than 20 regions, including the Baisha Pumping Station in Guangdong Zhaoqing (1125-10kV submersible axial flow pump with planetary gear reducer), 300 thousand ton sewage treatment plant in Nanchang, 300 thousand ton tap water plant in Ningbo, Guangzhou Metro, Shenzhen Metro, Chengdu Metro, Xi'an Metro, Tianjin Metro, Guangzhou International Convention and Exhibition Center, Shenzhen International Convention and Exhibition Center, and Shanghai Metro Line 3 just to name a few.
To better serve our customers, Jushen has established a service center with staff available 24/7 in order to offer long-term technical support. If your equipment is broken or you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our technicians are waiting to assist and provide solutions in a quick, efficient and friendly manner.
1. Permanent on-site service: our technicians will stay at the customer's location for the entire commission period.
2. Maintenance service: Once we have received a request, our engineers will go to the customer's location and oversee the equipment for any problems.
1. Warranty period: 2 years from the date of acceptance
2. During the warranty period, if there are any defects in the equipment material or performance, we will replace the problem parts immediately. The warranty period on these begins when the client has received the replacement parts.
3. Expert team: we have expert teams to answer user questions and offer technical support
Pump maintenance team: This team is responsible for maintenance of all pumps and testing for defects.
Control cabinet maintenance team: This team is responsible for checking the control cabinets and developing solutions for any problems.
Emergency response team: Our technicians will go to the customer's location, record the problems and send them back to the service team.